Are you looking for the interpretation solution for your time-cost-quality management?
We have a diverse team of interpreters with proper capability for all interpretation needs. We are well experienced to handle both VIP and simple interpretation requests.
- Consecutive interpreting in training courses
- Interpreting in court and testimony or for police reporting
- Interpreting for contract negotiations or interviews.
Our interpreters have proficient interpreting skills, excellent interpersonal skills, strong research skills and in-depth technical knowledge. Our interpreters are empowered with regular training and update on advanced supporting technologies. They are also highly regarded for passion, adaptability, dependability and professional ethics.
- Booth interpreting in large conferences
- Premium whisper interpreting
- Simultaneous interpreting for multi-party online conferences
We provide multilingual interpreting and meeting management services via online platforms such as Zoom and Google Meet or telephone. The interpreter shall also act as the MC, who connects people and directs the conversation according to the prepared script or on an event by event basis.
- Support for all forms of online interpreting
- Telephone or teleconference interpreting services
- Interpreting on online meeting platforms for sessions of all sizes
Certain interpreting sessions require the combination of consecutive and simultaneous interpreting, typically ones where there are multiple languages being spoken or where participants need to engage in private conversations with their partners while still need to keep track of things via simultaneous interpreting.
AM Localize has provided many complex sessions calling for both consecutive and simultaneous interpreting. From meeting room set-up to material printing services, everything is handled in a responsible and professional manner by AM Vietnam team.
We work with a group of
Get started today—contact us and speak with an expert to learn how we can ensure quality for your interpretation.
Frequently asked questions
- T mean Translation step
- E mean Editing step
- P mean Proofreading step
Machine translation is the instant transformation of text from one language to another using artificial intelligence.
A human translation, on the other hand, involves real brainpower, in the form of one or more translators translating the text manually.
A certified translation is a translation that’s accompanied by a signed statement from a language service provider (LSP) stating that the translation is valid and accurate. It also includes the translator’s qualifications. A certified translation is most commonly required in legal translations, such as birth certificates, death certificates, business contracts, and other legal documents.
- ISO 9001:2015 – a general quality standard for any business of any size
- ISO 17100:2015 – designed for translation providers
- ISO 13485:2016 – designed for those in the medical device industry
- ISO 18587:2017 – translations produced using artificial intelligence (AI) tools, including machine translation (MT) and neural machine translation (NMT)
- ISO 14971:2019 – risk management for medical device companies
- ISO/IEC 27001 — Information security management